Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Please note:

BridePop: Those J. Crew dresses you posted about have been there for months. And the hyperlinked "spring wedding dresses" looks like it should take me to J. Crew (perhaps even a site featuring these "new" dresses that, by the way, are not new), not to your post about Monique Lullieherreher. Yes, I love Monique Lullihereher's dresses as much as the next gal, but if I'm hoping to check out something I might actually afford, I'd rather not get randomly redirected to yet another feature about gorgeous lace numbers costing in the multiples of thousands of dollars. Seriously, BridePop, you are this close to getting unsubscribed from.

Photographers: It's been said before, by many many people, but seriously, quit making websites that:

  • Resize my browser and/or open a new browser window.
  • Play music (don't you know looking at photographers' websites is a favorite way for many engaged persons to kill some time at work?
  • Have flashy animation.
Instead, please make your website:
  • Clean, simple, and ideally HTML (though I do understand the need to prevent people from stealing high-res photos from you).
  • List your price range in an easy-to-find place.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment