Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Manolo Blahnik Bride

I have a confession.

I want fabulous shoes for my wedding. Carrie Bradshaw, cost-more-than-a-month-of-rent shoes. The kind they don't even sell on Zappos.



I figure, I'll wear shoes again. My dress (which will probably cost less than a pair of designer shoes would) will cover them most of the time at the wedding itself.


I don't want some pretty-but-safe bridal shoes. I want works of art on my feet.


I figure, when else will I have occasion to just say, to Hell with it, I'm getting myself something totally frivolous and fabulous, and I will love it.



And just look at how damn spectacular shoes can be!



Ok, shoe ogling done (for now). I do fully intend to get fabulous shoes for my wedding, but I'll probably find some far-less-expensive ones. Anthropologie has some knock-outs actually. And for the ceremony we're going barefoot, since that's just the kind of hippies we are.

Photos taken from Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin websites. And BTW, the CL website is a Flash-tastic mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment